Office Address & Opening Hours
You can find us at 16 rue d’Epernay, L-1490, near the Gare.
- For questions, we are open Fridays from 14h00 to 17h00
- Repairs are only available by appointment, please send an email to email@example.com
- For our classes, check here
- If you would like to donate a laptop or smartphone, check here
New Open Hours For Questions – Fridays 14h-17h
From August 2020 we will be open for questions on Fridays during the Open Class, from 14h00 – 17h00, except for public holidays when we are closed.
Covid-19 related closures
While Digital Inclusion has re-opened our classes and computer distribution project, some of our services remain suspended. These include:
- Language Lab classes – now online!
- All volunteer activities in our Computer Workshop – classes for exisiting volunteers will re-open in October 2020
- Drop-in repairs – only available by appointment, please send an email firstname.lastname@example.org
The government’s recommendations to prevent the spread of Covid-19 include restrictions on how many people can safely share a space together, and for this reason we have limited our class numbers and in some case suspended activities where social distancing cannot be guaranteed.
If you wish to donate a computer or smartphone, you can find more information here.