If you have smartphones and tablets to donate, email us to email@example.com
- smartphones and tablets (also with cracked screens)
- iOS devices minimum iPhone 5, iPad 2
- android devices from 2012 onward
Even if the devices are damaged, our workshop team can give them a new life, for example by repairing a broken screen or replacing a non-functioning battery.
How can I erase data from my smartphone?
For detailed instructions, please see manufacturers’ reset guides here:
Other manufacturers will follow.
Please remember to reset your device before donating! Otherwise it cannot be upcycled!
- You can drop-off your donation at our address: 183, Route de Thionville, L-2611 Howald by appointment firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are open Monday- Thursday 11h-18h and Friday 14h-18h
- We can deliver you a free Mobilebag, send an email with your address to: email@example.com
- Bring the Mobilebag to your Shop Post Telecom or hand it directly to your postman
- List of drop off points (click on the map)
To know more about Social Re-Use of phones
To collaborate as NGO
Follow our Facebook page www.facebook.com/MobileBagLuxembourg
Project in cooperation with