If you have smartphones or tablets to donate, send an email to email@example.com
- smartphones and tablets (also with cracked screens)
- iOS devices minimum iPhone 5
- Android devices from 2012 onward
Our workshop team can repair damaged devices, for example if they have a broken screen or is the battery stopped working.
Reset your phone and erase all your data
For detailed instructions, please see manufacturers’ reset guides here:
Please remember to reset your device before donating it, otherwise we might not be able to re-use it.
How to donate your smartphone to Digital Inclusion:
- You can drop-off your donation at our address: 16, rue d’Epernay, L-1490 Luxembourg
- We accept donations between 10:00 and 18:00 Monday to Friday. Please send us a quick email before coming firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you want us to send you a Mobile Bag, please send an email with your address: email@example.com
- Bring the Mobile Bag to your Shop Post Telecom or hand it directly to your postman
To know more about out smartphone re-use project or to become a partner in our smartphone distribution program, please see the following page Smartphone Re-Use.