If you have smartphones or tablets to donate, send an email to email@example.com
- smartphones and tablets (also with cracked screens)
- iOS devices minimum iPhone 6
- Android devices from 2012 onward
Our workshop team can repair damaged devices, for example if they have a broken screen or is the battery stopped working.
Reset your phone and erase all your data
For detailed instructions, please see manufacturers’ reset guides here:
Please remember to reset your device before donating it, otherwise we might not be able to re-use it.
How to donate your smartphone to Digital Inclusion:
- You can drop-off your donation at our address: 16, rue d’Epernay, L-1490 Luxembourg
- We accept donations between 10h and 18h Monday to Friday. Please send us a quick email before coming firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also send us your donation for free by using a Mobile Bag. Mobile Bags are free and can be found in your local POST Luxembourg shop.
- If you want us to send you a Mobile Bag, please send an email with your address: email@example.com
- Bring the Mobile Bag to one of the collection points or hand it directly to your postman.
To know more about out smartphone re-use project or to become a partner in our smartphone distribution program, please see our page Smartphone Re-Use.