We are always very happy when someone wants to volunteer for Digital Inclusion!
Current volunteering options are:
- Digital Inclusion’s Volunteer Learning Program (check the VLP website for more details and learn how to register)
- Teacher assistance (but please let us know which one from our course offer)
- IT support assistance for our Fridays’ Open Classroom
- Logistics, especially if you have a car
If you are interested in any of these, please send your CV and a cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other support options
You can help us advertise:
- Spread the word to your friends and to your employer about our mission and services! For example, you can support us by encouraging these people to take our digital literacy classes to make their life easier!
- Download our classes flyer, print it, and use it to motivate people who struggle with computers to attend our classes! If you prefer it, we can also send you posters and paper flyers, simply send us your address.
- You can also share our Facebook Page and our posts!
If you are interested, contact us.