|Drop off your donations by appointment
Questions about classes and getting a free computer
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
Opening hours in February:
On February 2019 we move to our new premises (which we will soon announce!). Our opening hours during this month will be the following:
- Until February 15, we are open as usual (Mondays and Tuesdays from 14h to 18h for donations and questions; Tuesdays afternoons for repairs; for our classes check this site)
- Between February 18 and March 4 we are closed
By the end of February we will announce our new activities and opening hours at our new premises. Stay posted!
Location of our workshops and for donations
We are at:
183, route de Thionville
The address on Google Maps is here
How to reach us:
- by walking from Gare Centrale in about 25 minutes (1.8km distance)
- by bus with lines 144, 172, 192, 194 or 195 from Gare Centrale platform 103 (close to the Vapiano restaurant) and after 4 stops with the bus, get off at Howald, Jhangeli and after walking 200m towards Bonnevoie, you’ll find us on the right side at number 183, Route de Thionville
- if you decide to come by car, you’ll find parking spaces reserved and marked with our logo
(if you contact us to get a computer, please use the following address: email@example.com )
You can write to us in French, English or German.
Contact of Patrick de la Hamette (President of the asbl):
Post Mail Address (Mail Only)
Digital Inclusion asbl, 41, Rue Charles IV, L-1309 Luxembourg
Due to the large population we are in contact with, we are currently not able to offer a public phone number. For matters requesting a phone call, please send us an email with your phone number and we will contact you.