Material support (free)
WE OFFER FREE MATERIAL support for non-profit projects promoting social inclusion or environmental action (only for asbl/public sector).
The offer is subject to stock availability. All equipment is second-hand. Computers can be replaced by Digital Inclusion if they stop working or become obsolete.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- standard desktop computers (no 3D card) for offices and training facilities; we can also lend larger numbers of computers for specific events
- iMac (10 years or younger)
- printers (B/W laser printer or color ink jet including scanner)
WHAT WE CANNOT OFFER TO PROJECTS:
- laptops and desktops for home use: these we only distribute directly to people in need. If the participants of the projects are among that population, they or their social worker can directly apply for a used device following our computer application procedure.
- other paid/unpaid IT services
Digital Inclusion’s material cannot be transferred to other projects or individuals. Upon request, the project must be able to provide a photo of the material at any given time. At the end of their lifetime the material must be returned to Digital Inclusion or alternatively, a documented recycling can be arranged.
If your project is eligible according to above criteria, please fill in the below application form. Only complete applications will be considered. If your application is successful you will receive an appointment to pick up the equipment and sign the donation contract.
For any other questions: email@example.com
Application form for social projects
Communication support (free)
All social projects are invited to advertise their non-commercial services for people in need to our beneficiaries. If you send us posters advertising your services, we will put them up in our waiting room where our beneficiaries can see them.
To take advantage of this, please send posters and flyers advertising your service in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org Please indicate the end date of the offer.