Donating your devices you no longer use is a great way to participate in our project and help people in need while at the same time improving your ecological footprint!
If you have a device to donate, email us to email@example.com
- laptop computers, not older than 2007
- broken laptop computers (e.g. with broken screen), not older than 2011
- desktop computers, not older than 2012
- peripherals, such as screens (LCD, 22 inches or larger), keyboards and mice
- DVD players and DVD movies (ideally with French audio or subtitles)
- digital SLR and mirrorless cameras and lenses (‘reflex’. no other cameras)
- TV’s: only flat screen televisions
- active speakers
Please note that we are unable to accept any device that does not match our criteria.
We protect your privacy:
- your data will be securely erased from the devices donated – guaranteed 100% data protection
- you can keep your computer’s hard drive
- for laptops we additionally offer to return your hard drive in a USB case (free) which you can connect to your new computer