Current procedure during Covid closure:
- we accept donations, but only laptops and smartphones
- hand-over or pickup, without physical contact, arranged by email (email us to firstname.lastname@example.org)
Donating your devices you no longer use is a great way to participate in our project and help people in need while at the same time improving your ecological footprint!
If you have a device to donate, email us to email@example.com
- laptop computers, not older than 2008 (Windows 7 and later)
- broken laptop computers (e.g. with broken screen), not older than 2011
- desktop computers, not older than 2012
- speakers, screens (LCD, 22 inches or larger), keyboards, and mice
We do not currently accept printers.
We cannot accept any device that does not match our criteria.
We protect your privacy:
- your data will be securely erased from the devices donated – guaranteed 100% data protection
- you can keep your computer’s hard drive
- for laptops we additionally offer to return your hard drive in a USB case (free) which you can connect to your new computer