Donating your devices you no longer use is a great way to participate in our project and help people in need while at the same time improving your ecological footprint!
If you have a device to donate, email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- laptop computers, not older than 2006
- broken laptop computers (e.g. with broken screen), not older than 2010
- desktop computers, not older than 2011
- peripherals, such as screens (LCD, 20inches or larger), keyboards and mice
- DVD players and DVD movies (ideally with French audio or subtitles)
- digital SLR and mirrorless cameras and lenses (‘reflex’. no other cameras).
- printers: only all-in-one scanner+printer machines, only if 100% functional
- TV’s: only flat screen televisions
- active speakers
- smartphones and tablets (also with cracked screens)
- new: You can send your smartphone via mail to 183, rte de Thionville, L-2611 Howald
for a free envelope (postage prepaid), send us an email with your address to: email@example.com
Please remember to reset your mobile device before donating it!
Here under are the easy-to-follow instructions for Apple and android devices.
We protect your privacy:
- your data will be securely erased from the computers donated
- on request we remove the hard drive and install it in an USB case for you to keep
- you can drop off your donation at our address: 183, Route de Thionville, L-2611 Howald. You will receive info about the address and opening time via email.