We are currently recruiting for the following roles:
Employability Coach / Conseilleur d’activation – full time
Salary: 2507,70 € per month
Digital Inclusion is recruiting an Employability Coach. We are looking for someone with good knowledge of recruitment and personal development methods, who is motivated to support BPIs and people in long-term unemployment to improve their skills and integrate into the Luxembourg job market.
Duties will include: individual interviews with program participants in order to evaluate their skills, and identify their personal strengths and goals; help participants find employment opportunities; provide feedback on resumes and cover letters, help prepare for job interviews; lead workshops (CV, motivation letter, on-line job search tools); track and log participants’ progress, and identify areas for learning and support; oversee language-learning sessions using specialist software; network and maintain relationships with other national partners and institutions to actively promote collaborations and career opportunities for participants.
- Proficiency in French and English
- Motivation to work in social sector and with vulnerable populations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of human resources, recruitment methods and personal development methods
- Knowledge of the Luxembourgish job market will be an asset
- Professional knowledge of MS Office, familiarity with common software (eg. CRM systems) and apps
- Ability to organize and teach employability trainings
- Good organizational skills, able to work independently and as part of a team
- Respect for diversity
Where: Digital Inclusion A.s.b.l, 16, rue d’Epernay L-1490 Luxembourg
Deadline for Application: 04 January 2020
Starting date: as soon as possible
Please email your application in English or French to firstname.lastname@example.org including a CV and letter of motivation.
Please include: ‘Employability Coach’ or ‘Conseilleur d’activation’ in the subject of your application.
Any roles we are recruiting for will be posted here and on our Facebook page.