We are currently recruiting:
Circular Economy Officer
CDD maternity/parental leave replacement
Digital Inclusion is recruiting a full-time Circular Economy Officer. We are looking for someone with experience in project management and a strong interest in Circular Economy. Duties will include coordinating our circular economy project (collecting, refurbishing and distribution of smartphones and computers).
- proficiency in French and English
- experience in project management, particularly using and maintaining databases
- good organizational skills, able to work independently and as part of a team
- strong computer skills, proficient with Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- strong interest in Circular Economy and environmental issues
- experience in the social sector
- social science and/or environmental education is a plus
- Computer and Smartphone re-use project Coordination
- Carry out logistics activities (collection of donations, distribution, supervision of inventory updates)
- Collaboration with different actors at local and national level
- Maintaining up-to-date existing data bases
- Keeping up to date knowledge of the topics related to recycling and relevant legislation
- Assisting Managers in everyday tasks related to projects implementation
Location: Digital Inclusion asbl, 16, rue d’Epernay L-1490 Luxembourg
- Please email your application (or questions) in English or French to email@example.com including a CV and letter of motivation.
- Please include: “Circular Economy Officer” in the subject of your application
- Application deadline: 14.03.2021
Any roles we are recruiting for will be posted here and on our Facebook page.