This workshop will help you understand how computers work and how to use them. Whether you’re getting started with your first computer or are just looking to learn more about how they work this workshop is for you.
We will talk about :
- how to set up a computer
- the difference between hardware and software
- how to connect to internet
- the difference between operating systems (Windows and Linux)
- virus protection
- applications on the computer and in the cloud
- basic troubleshooting
Friday 21.07 14.00-16.30 – Part 1
Friday 04.08 14.00-16.30 – Part 2
- Location: ‘Hariko’ building (basement), 1 Dernier Sol, Luxembourg
- Language: English (with support in Arabic for questions)
- REGISTRATION REQUIRED – Please register via Email to firstname.lastname@example.org, by sending:
1. Full name
2. Country of origin.